954.565.9681 • 1125 N. Federal Highway • Fort Lauderdale
• Caesar or House Salad
• Polpette alla Fontina (Homemade Italian meatballs in the style of the Abruzzo region of Italy topped with Fontina cheese served in a marinara sauce)
• Fried Calamari (Succulent calamari fried to tender perfection with a spicy marinara dipping sauce)
• Caprese (Buffalo mozzarella cheese, ripe tomatoes, fresh basil)
• Lasagna alla Bolognese (One of our signature dishes of Italian meat lasagna in a béchamel sauce with homemade Italian pasta in a dish inspired by the Bologna region of Italy.)
• Penne alla Vodka (Penne pasta with a pink cream sauce reduced with shallots and vodka.)
• Agnolotti Pomodoro (A ravioli from the Piedmont region of Italy folded over homemade ricotta cheese and spinach and topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil sauce.)
• Seafood Ravioli (Homemade raviolis with crab meat and ricotta cheese topped with our savory lobster cream sauce.)
• Chicken Portabella (Breast of chicken sautéed with a flavorful Port wine sauce and wild mushrooms.)
• Flounder Picatta (Delicate filet of flounder sautéed with capers, artichoke hearts, lemon and presented in a white wine sauce.)
• Tiramisu or
• Ricotta Cheesecake
(The classic Italian favorite tiramisu comprised of ladyfingers dipped in coffee and layered with a creamy filling of whipped egg yolks and mascarpone flavored with a hint of cocoa or a creamy melt-in-the-mouth ricotta-based cheesecake.)
Beer, wine and cocktails available for order.
Cold Appetizers Platter
• Cold Antipasto Platter (Buffala Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Salami, Olives, Cheese And Marinated Vegetables)
Hot Appetizers Platter
• Meatballs(Topped With Fontina Cheese And Tomato Sauce)
• Eggplant Rollatini(Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese And Pignoli Nuts Topped With Tomato Sauce And Mozzarella)
• Fried Calamari(Deep Fried Squid Rings)
• Homemade seafood raviolis on a lobster cream sauce
• Homemade lasagna alla Bolognese with marinara sauce
• Chicken breast sautéed and served with a lemon and white wine sauce
• Veal scaloppini with a Marsala wine sauce and wild mushrooms
• Filet of snapper sautéed with capers, onions, black olives and tomatoes in a white wine sauce
• Mixed sauéed vegetables
Assorted Italian desserts including:
The classic Italian favorite tiramisu comprised of ladyfingers dipped in coffee and layered with a creamy filling of whipped egg yolks and mascarpone flavored with a hint of cocoa.
Beer, wine and cocktails available for order.
Cafe Vico Italian restaurant in Fort Lauderdale is the perfect spot for celebrations.
Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, office parties, rehearsal dinners and so many other occasions are always more memorable when you hold them at Cafe Vico, the finest of Italian restaurants in Fort Lauderdale known for its blend of traditional and signature Italian food.
We can accommodate groups up to 50 in a single room and can offer you and your guests a planned party menu of Italian dinner and dessert or if you choose, each person in your group can order individually.
If you’d like to create a menu for your celebration, speak with Marco Vico or Alex De Abreu who will help you plan an Italian dinner for your event.
For a small gathering you may prefer a Family Style Menu (see below). Select a customized menu of Italian food served family-style on platters brought to the table. Begin with one or more appetizers followed by a choice of main courses and finish with a delectable Italian dessert.
For a larger group, please consider our Party Menu (see below). This menu features Italian appetizers, entrée selections and a choice of dessert. If you choose the party menu, you can select the options you want to offer your guests and they may either choose from those at dinner or they can pre-select before the event. We are happy to provide an email describing the options you’d like to offer so that you may forward it to your guests.
These are suggested menu choices from our extensive menu of Italian food but other options are always available for your pleasure or special dietary requests.
Coffee and soft drinks including iced tea and sodas are included with dinner and our full selection of beer and wine are available at the regular menu prices. If you would like to create a wine-pairing meal we can assist you with that as well.
We now a have a full bar if you would like to start with cocktails or end with after dinner drinks
7 Days a Week
Sunday-Thursday 5:30 - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:30 - 11:00pm
(C) 2004-2014 Cafe Vico Restaurant