954.565.9681 • 1125 N. Federal Highway • Fort Lauderdale
• Caprese 7.95 (Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, tomatoes & basil.)
• Fried Calamari 7.95 (Rings of squid lightly breaded & deep fried, served w marinara sauce.)
• Meatballs 7.95 (Homemade meatballs w marinara sauce.)
• Bruschetta 5.95
• Soup 5.95 (Pasta Fagioli & Minestrone)
• Tricolori 9.95 (Arugula, endive, radichio and avacado)
• Ceaser 8.95
• House Italian Mix 8.95
Add To Your Salad 5.95 (Grill Chicken, Grill Tuns, Seared Tuna, Grill Steak, Grill Shrimp or Grill Vegies)
Served on toasted ciabatta bread bread with fries.
• Caprese 10.95 (Tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, mixed greens EVOO & balsamic reduction.)
• Veggies 10.95 ( Eggplant, roasted peppers, & portobello mushrooms.)
• Chicken Parm 10.95
• Grill Chicken 10.95 (With Arugula lemon sauce)
• Lasagna Bolognese 12.95 (Ground beef, cheeses béchamel sauce. Voted the best lasagna in Broward)
• Spagetti with Meatballs 12.95
• Seafood Ravoli 12.95 (Stuffed with crabmeat and ricotta, served with lobster cream sauce.)
• Penne Vodka 12.95 (Tomato & vodka cream sauce. )
• Fettuttine Alfredo Sauce 12.95
• Whole Wheat Primavera 12.95 (Penne with mixed vegetables and garlic and oil.)
• Tottellini 12.95 (Stuffed with beef, served with creamy pink sauce & green peas.)
• Shrimp Scampi 14.95
• Chicken 12.95 (Marsala, Parmesan or Francese)
• Veal 14.95 (Marsala, Parmesan or Francese)
• Egg Plant Parm 12.95
• Flounder 14.95 (Picatta Sauce)
• Grill Steak with Fries 14.95
Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Lunch at Cafe Vico offers a gracious respit to any day and the perfect location for a relaxing business meeting. Many of our Italian dinner menu items from both the appetizer and entrée section of the menu are served at lunch but in portions more appropriate for midday.
In addition to hot or cold Italian appetizers, there is soup by the cup or bowl. And for lunch only, we have several Italian panini sandwiches. Several Italian pasta dishes like Penne alla Vodka (served with sautéed shallots in a vodka and tomato cream sauce) or our signature Italian Lasagna alla Bolognese are offered at lunch. We also prepare chicken in the Italian cuisine styles of Marsala, Picatta or Parmegiana all served over linguini. We have salmon with sautéed mushrooms, flounder in a Picatta sauce and tilapia with capers, black olives, onions and fresh tomatoes, each served with mixed vegetables.
Our wines and cocktails are available at lunch as are soft drinks, coffee and tea. And of course, Italian dessert is waiting.
(C) 2004-2018 Cafe Vico Restaurant, All Rights Reserved